FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE of Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Meeting to be held on Wednesday, May 9th 2018, at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall, High St, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 11th April 2018.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
5. To receive and note the 2018/19 year to date bank reconciliation.
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2018/19 year to date full year 2017/18 council income and expenditure.
7. To receive and consider the 2017/18 Full Year report of CIL income and expenditure in accordance with Community Infrastructure Regulations 2010, section 62A.
8. To consider the 2018 national agreement between NALC and SLCC on increase in pay for Parish & Town Council Clerks wef 1st April 2018.
9. To approve and sign a letter to the Council’s bank to adjust the standing order for the Council Clerk’s monthly salary payments.
10. To consider planning application 6/2018/0155 Dr Anne Brown. Hopmans Farmhouse, 77 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BJ. Replace front door.
11. To consider planning application 6/2018/0189 Mr B Gossling. 126 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DT. Erect two double dormer windows to form habitable roof space.
12. To consider planning application 6/2018/0212 Mr M Lister. Quarr Farm House, Halls Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EP. Internal alterations to form wc & cupboard plus install air brick.
13. To consider and formulate the Council’s response to the DAPTC survey on local service provision and process changes arising from the establishment of the new Dorset unitary authority from April 2019.
14. To consider the report received at the Full Council meeting in April listing and reviewing the areas of public open space within the Lytchett Matravers Parish.
15. To consider the report received at the Full Council meeting in April, and the subsequent email from Mr Housden, concerning the meeting with Fields in Trust regarding amendment to the FIT deed of dedication for the Recreation Ground, and a possible deed of dedication for the Foxhills Open Space.
16. To receive and consider the content of reports from the leader of the Working Groups as follows:
– Neighbourhood Plan
– Youth Hall
– High Street Shared Space
– Rec. Path
– Rec. Pavilions
– Eldons Drove Lane
– Astro Expansion
– New Sports Field
– Huntick Road Cycleway
– Sports Club Governance
– Progress towards SiLCA
– House style benches
17. To consider a proposal of items for inclusion in the next article for the Parish Magazine.
18. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: May 2018