MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
Wednesday 17th January 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 20th December 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. Chairman’s announcements.
6. To resolve to accept and sign the agreement drawn up by BT and circulated to members by Cllr Colvey to purchase for £1 the former public telephone kiosk at the junction of Wareham Rd and Deans Drove, for the purpose of accommodating a defibrillator.
7. To consider a proposal to pursue the purchase of the public telephone kiosk situated on Huntick Rd opposite the Rose & Crown for the purpose of accommodating a defibrillator.
8. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 3rd January 2018
9. To receive and note the content of reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups as required.
10. To receive the report of the meeting with PDC undertaken by representatives of the Parish Council on Wednesday 10th January 2018.
11. To consider planning application 6/2017/0744 Mrs Heather Campbell. Rose and Crown, 178 Wareham Road, LYTCHETT MATRAVERS, BH16 6DT. First floor extension over existing flat roof to form new letting rooms.
12. To consider planning application 6/2017/0741 Mr A Cozens. Caroline Cottage, Prospect Road, LYTCHETT MATRAVERS, BH16 6ED. Variation of condition 2 of planning permission 6/2016/0721 (Subdivide plot and erect single dwelling in front garden of existing cottage, and single dwelling in rear garden of existing cottage with new access from Prospect Road and associated car parking) to amend the roofing material.
13. To consider planning application 6/2017/0699 Mr Ian Martin. 69 The Spinney, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6AT. Two storey rear extension.
14. To consider planning application 6/2017/0666 Roger Ong and Beverley Barker. Alder Rise, Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BB. Demolish existing garage/store and sun room and replace with 2 storey outbuilding and garage. Erect replacement conservatory.
15. To consider planning application 6/2017/0562 Mr Dylan Hooper. Windy Brae, 5 Keates Meadow, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6NF. Remove existing garage door and replace with a brick wall and UPVC window.
16. To consider planning application 6/2017/0718 Badbury Developments Ltd. Three Jays, Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6EQ. Alteration and extension of existing dwelling and formation of new access. Demolition of existing outbuildings and erection of two detached bungalows to the rear, with associated access and parking.
17. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3867||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Jan (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||864.83||0.00||864.83|
|3868||DCC||LGPS pension contrib January||343.62||0.00||343.62|
|3869||T Homer||Handyman duties, December 2017||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|3870||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – December 2017||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3871||AS Technology Ltd||Supply of printer toner x2 and drum||53.65||10.73||64.38|
|3872||M J Gracey||Website hosting & content update renewal (01/11/17-31/10/18)||570.00||0.00||570.00|
|3874||R Thynne||Allotment rental refund (pre-paid rental cancelled)||32.00||0.00||32.00|
|3875||K Bradbury||Locum clerk fee plus travelling – F&GP meeting 03/01/18||46.12||0.00||46.12|
|3876||Southern Electric||Car park lighting quarter 3, 2017/18||16.35||0.81||17.16|
|3877||Water Business||Allotment water supply 23/06/17-12/12/17||182.24||0.00||182.24|
19.To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
20. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
22. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: January 2018