FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday 22nd August 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall,
High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended):An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Update from Westminster, given by Michael Tomlinson MP
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 25th July 2018.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. Chairman’s announcements.
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 8th August 2018.
7. To consider planning application 6/2018/0287 Nest Homes. Land adjacent to Wessex Water Reservoir, Purbeck Road, Lytchett Matravers. Amendments to proposal for construction of 25 dwellings and associated access, car parking and landscaping. Amendments are an altered red line, some changes to design and alterations to flat layouts.
8. To consider planning application 6/2018/0419 Mr & Mrs A & R Bush. The Shooting Box, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HJ. Listed Building consent related to a non-material amendment to application to demolish existing southern extension and rebuild and for alterations to windows on south and west elevations and install set of french doors on east elevation.
9. To receive and consider the content of a “Working Group Round-Up” summary report covering progress on the on the following Working Groups – Neighbourhood Plan, Youth Hall, Library, High Street Shared Space, Rec. Path, Rec. Pavilions, Eldons Drove Lane, Astro Expansion and New Sports Field.
10. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3972||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – August (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||883.35||0.00||883.35|
|3973||DCC||LGPS pension contrib August||350.56||0.00||350.56|
|3974||T Homer||Handyman duties, July 2018||252.00||0.00||252.00|
|3975||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – July 2018||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3976||Idverde Ltd||2 x fortnightly grass cutting of sports field area of rec ground – July||170.00||34.00||204.00|
|3977||Idverde Ltd||2 x fortnightly grass cutting, southern end of rec – July||46.50||9.30||55.80|
|3978||Idverde Ltd||Clearance of soil heap, Lytchett Matravers Pre-school||454.30||90.86||545.16|
|3979||A Bush||Reimbursement for purchase of replacement allotment vehicle gate lock from Ashley Security Ltd, and for payment of Sports Club electricity bill.||143.67||19.70||163.37|
|3980||T Watton||Reimbursement for office expenses||TBA||TBA||TBA|
11. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
12. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
14. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: August 2018