MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
Wednesday 25th April 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Question and answer session with Mr P Bartlett, Project manager, Superfast Dorset Programme. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 28th March 2018.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. Chairman’s announcements.
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 11th April 2018.
7. Consider the following recommendations from F&GP Cttee:
(i) Receipt and approval of 2017-18 year end bank reconciliation
(ii) Receipt and approval of 2017-18 year end summary of income & expenditure.
(iii) Receipt and approval of latest valuation of the Council’s investment with Prudential International.
8. To consider the draft Annual Investment Policy and Strategy for Lytchett Matravers Parish Council – prepared in compliance with the 3rd Edition (effective from 1st April 2018) of the Statutory Guidance on Local Government Investments [ref: section 15(1)(a) of the Local Government Act 2003].
9. To consider Section 1 of the Annual Governance & Accountability Return 2017/18 – the Annual Governance Statement.
10. To consider the use and security of Jubilee Walk.
11. To receive and consider a report listing and reviewing the areas of public open space within the Lytchett Matravers Parish.
12. To consider annual renewal of Parish Clerk’s membership of SLCC (£177.00)
13. To consider renewal of annual subscription to the Open Spaces Society (£45).
14. To consider a proposal to seek a contractor to clear fly tipped rubbish in the Foxhills Open Space stream area.
15. To receive and consider a report of a meeting with Mr T Housden of Fields in Trust regarding amendment to the FIT deed of dedication for the Recreation Ground, and a possible deed of dedication for the Foxhills Open Space.
16. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3906||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – April (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||864.63||0.00||864.63|
|3907||T Watton||Reimbursement of office expenses incurred||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|3908||DCC||LGPS pension contrib April||343.62||0.00||343.62|
|3909||HMRC||PAYE and ENI 2017-18 quarter 4||898.79||0.00||898.79|
|3910||T Homer||Handyman duties, March 2018||202.50||0.00||202.50|
|3911||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – March 2018||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3912||Dorset County Council||Annual rental of land for Club Hall||15.00||0.00||15.00|
|3913||DAPTC||Seminar – new external audit regime||30.00||0.00||30.00|
|3914||DAPTC||DAPTC annual conference||70.00||0.00||70.00|
|3915||Open Spaces Society||Annual subscription renewal||45.00||0.00||45.00|
|3916||SLCC||Annual renewal of Clerk’s membership of SLCC and ALCC||177.00||0.00||177.00|
17. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
18. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
20. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: April 2018