MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
Wednesday 27th June 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall,
High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
To include a Q&A session with DCC Highways Officers on issues related to a safe crossing of Wareham Rd adjacent to the school. This also includes a brief presentation by the organisers of the petition “Safe school crossing for Lytchett Matravers”.
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 23rd May 2018.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. Chairman’s announcements.
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 9th May 2018.
7. To consider planning application 6/2018/0194 Miss Wendy Meaden. Plough Point Farm, Dolmans Hill, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HP. Erection of agricultural barn and adjacent farm building
8. To consider planning application 6/2018/0287. Nest Homes. Land adjacent to Wessex Water Reservoir, Purbeck Road, Lytchett Matravers. Construction of 25 dwellings and associated access, car parking and landscaping.
9. To receive and approve the 2017/18 year end internal audit.
10. To receive and approve the 2017/18 year end accounting statements.
11. To receive and approve the 2018 Annual Return to the external auditors.
12. To receive and consider an update report on progress towards preparation of the 2017/18 year end internal audit and the Annual Return.
13. To consider applications for Parish Council grants 2018/19.
14. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3929||Travers Service Ltd||Clearance of fly tipped rubbish at Foxhills Open Space||432.50||0.00||432.50|
|3930||British Telecomms PLC||Office phone and broadband: June – Sept 2018||133.73||26.74||160.47|
15. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3931||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – June (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|3932||DCC||LGPS pension contrib June||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|3933||T Homer||Handyman duties, May 2018||213.75||0.00||213.75|
|3934||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – May 2018||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3935||Idverde Ltd||2 x fortnightly grass cutting of sports field area of rec ground – May||170.00||34.00||204.00|
|3936||Idverde Ltd||2 x fortnightly grass cutting, southern end of rec – May||46.50||9.30||55.80|
|3937||Lytchett Matravers Methodist Church||Hire for meetings: Jan-April 2018||175.00||0.00||175.00|
|3938||Poole Business Services||Annual Play area inspections 2018||231.75||46.35||278.10|
|3939||Information Commissioner||Annual Data Protection registration fee||40.00||0.00||40.00|
|3940||Full Circle Leisure Ltd||Repairs to skatepark ramps||120.00||24.00||144.00|
|3041||S P Mills||Fencing behind bus shelter, Wareham Rd £160.00
Removing brambles, Huntick estate corner £15.00
Tree & shrub removal, Turbetts Close open space £350.00
Trimming Wareham Rd Hedge £180.00
|3042||K Bradbury||Parish Clerk absence cover, plus travelling. May 2018||95.62||0.00||95.62|
|3043||DAPTC||Annual Subscription 2018||820.00||0.00||820.00|
|3044||Replay Maintenance Ltd||Regular maintenance visit – Lytchett Astro, June 2018||470.25||94.05||564.30|
16. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
17. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
19. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: June 2018