MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
Wednesday 28th March 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 21st February 2018.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. Chairman’s announcements.
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 14 March 2018.
7. To consider the information provided by FIT, and any other options which may be available relevant to a proposal to protect the Foxhills Open Space as green space in the village.
8. To receive and note the content of a report into the annual review of burial records.
9. To receive and note the content of a report into the annual review of insurance cover.
10. To receive and note the content of a report into the annual review of the Council’s Risk Register.
11. To receive and note the content of a report into the annual review of the Council’s Internal Controls and Governance Schedule.
12. To consider further details of the content and approach to the Annual Parish Meeting.
13. To consider a proposal to purchase the telephone kiosk adjacent to the Rose & Crown PH.
14. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3893||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – March (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||864.63||0.00||864.63|
|3894||T Watton||Reimbursement of office expenses||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|3895||DCC||LGPS pension contrib March||343.62||0.00||343.62|
|3896||T Homer||Handyman duties, February 2018||202.50||0.00||202.50|
|3897||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – February 2018||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3898||RP and SA Ball||Supply of water to cemetery April 2017 – March 2018||105.00||0.00||105.00|
|3899||Churches Fire Security Ltd||Fire equipment service at Club Hall||63.28||12.66||75.94|
|3900||British Telecommunications PLC||Office phone and broadband Mar-June 2018||138.70||27.73||166.43|
|3901||Printerbase Ltd||Scanner / copier / printer consumables||226.64||45.33||271.97|
|3902||Jurassic Computers||Laptop service and Replacement battery and CD drive||100.00||0.00||100.00|
|3903||Anglebury Press Ltd||Printing 1500 copies of Lytchett Link no 62||311.00||0.00||311.00|
|3904||Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Electricity used in the Parish Office 15/05/17 – 08/03/18||137.57||6.88||144.45|
|3905||J Clark||Reimbursement to Mr J Clark for printing costs incurred on behalf of CALM (part of 2017 Council grant award to CALM)||100.00||0.00||100.00|
15. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
16. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
18. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: March 2018