Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Thurs 2nd November 2017 in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7:00
PRESENT were: Cllrs R Carswell, A Cottman, J Taylor, R Watts, P Webb and Mr T Watton, (Parish Clerk).
No members of the public were in attendance.
Public Participation. There was none.
1. To receive apologies for absence and consider if the reason for absence should be formally approved by the Council. Cllrs C Wood and A Huggins.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011. Cllr Taylor declared an interest in that he owns land overlooking the location of the property which is the subject of item 5 (6/2017/0549) below.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 5th October 2017. It was RESOLVED that these were unanimously agreed as an accurate record, and were signed by the Committee Chairman.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
6/2016/0743 Stonewater Housing Association. Land at Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EQ. Redevelopment of the site with 19 affordable houses and 4 open market houses with associated access, parking and landscaping. PASS shows that PDC has still not yet determined this application. PASS still shows the status of this application as “not yet determined”.
6/2017/0329 Mr & Mrs Matt Wilkinson. Foxhills Farm, Foxhills Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BD Erection of a 4-bed detached dwelling with associated parking and amenity space. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6/2017/0383 Mr S Heckford. 7 Dillons Gardens, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DW. Ground floor extensions, construct roof extension including raising roof height, Juliet balcony to front and rear elevations, dormer windows on west (side) elevation and rooflights on east (side) elevation, plus extension to garage. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6/2017/0464 Mr Alf & Raili Bush. The Shooting Box, Middle Road, LYTCHETT MATRAVERS, BH16 6HJ. Proposed renovation of southern extension including raising the eaves and roof. PASS shows that PDC has refused this application.
6/2017/0465 Mr Alf & Raili Bush. The Shooting Box, Middle Road, LYTCHETT MATRAVERS, BH16 6HJ. Proposed renovation of southern extension including raising the eaves and roof (listed building consent). PASS shows that PDC has refused this application.
6/2017/0489 Mr Alan Perry. Tamarisk, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HJ. Demolish existing conservatory and erect single storey rear extension. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6/2017/0490 Mr & Mrs T Mills.42 Wareham Road, LYTCHETT MATRAVERS BH16 6DR. Erect 2 storey front extension to form a garage and additional living accommodation including 2 dormer windows on the north elevation and 5 roof lights and a new window on the south elevation. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6/2017/0511 Mr Nicholas Rubenstein. 16 Foxhills Crescent, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6BE. Demolition of existing garage, severance of curtilage and erection of detached 3 bed house with associated access and parking. PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
5. To consider application 6/2017/0549 Mrs Jacqueline Wheeler. Elderbrook, Peatons Lane, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HW. Replace part of existing flat roof with new flat roof, replace remaining existing flat roof with pitched roof. NO OBJECTION.
6. To consider application 6/2017/0561 Mr Nigel Stickley. 4 Landers Reach, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6NB. Garage conversion to bedroom and ensuite. NO OBJECTION.
7. To consider application 6/2017/0572 Mr J Coakes. 169 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EA. Sever land & erect detached chalet bungalow & garage. Alter access. NO OBJECTION. However the Parish Council wished to draw attention of the PDC Planning Committee members to the proposed extra windows, and the potential effects on adjacent dwellings already build or proposed to be built.
8. CORRESPONDENCE. There was none.
The meeting closed at 19:19 pm
Modified by/on …………………. Signed by/on ………………….