Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Thurs 7th October 2016 in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7:00
PRESENT were: Cllrs C Wood, R Carswell, A Cottman, J Gracey, A Huggins, P Webb, E Wilson and Mr T Watton, Parish Clerk.
No members of the public were in attendance.
1. APOLOGIES: There were none.
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended). There was none.
4. Minutes of meeting held on 7th July 2016, were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
Cllr Wood referred to the checklist of “Material Planning Considerations”. It was noted that this is most useful to ensure transparency and fairness in discussion and decision-making about applications; and ideally would be used in advance of meetings when members are initially gathering their thoughts and making notes ready for debate at meetings. It was agreed that the form should be trialled with effect from the next Planning Committee meeting. Action: All members to use the checklist form.
6/2016/0302 Mr Christopher Draper. Sweetlands, Flowers Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BX. Erect detached garage and form parking area. Weatherboard cladding to the front elevation of the property. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6/2016/0313 Mr & Mrs Moors. 9, High Street, Lytchett Matravers. BH16 6BG. Single and double storey rear extension. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6/2016/0345 Mr Martyn Banyard. Highlea, Eldons Drove, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6. Demolish existing house and erect 2 new dwellings. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application. 6/2016/0351 Mr Andrew Pharoah. Flowers Farm / Warmwell, Flowers Drove, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset. BH16 6BX. Erect a permanent gazebo in vineyard.PASS shows that PDC has now refused this application.
6/2016/0427 and 6/2016/0428 Hutchison 3G UK Ltd. Charborough Tower, Charborough Park, Morden, BH20 7EN. Removal and replacement of 3 no. existing antennas with 3 no. proposed antennas, installation of 1 no. proposed equipment cabinet, plus minor ancillary works. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6. 6/2016/0513 Mr A Scrimgeour. Huntick Farm, Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BB. Variation of condition 7 of planning permission 6/1984/0743 (Use land to extend existing caravan/tent camping site) to extend the available season for touring caravans or tents. NO OBJECTION.
7. 6/2016/0517 Mrs Meehan. Quarr Farm Bungalow, Halls Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EP. Replacement dwelling. NO OBJECTION.
8. 6/2016/0439 Mr Rubinstein, 33, Hannams Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DN. Demolish existing dwelling and erect a terrace of three dwellings with associated parking. After some discussion it was unanimously agreed to submit an OBJECTION to this proposal on the grounds that the scheme appears to be over-development for the size and nature of the plot, and that it is not in keeping with the character of the surrounding area or the street scene.
9. 6/2016/0552 Mr & Mrs T Squire, Lytchett Gardens, Colehill Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BS. Replace and garage and workshop. NO OBJECTION.
10. 6/2016/0553 5 Gibbs Green, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6ND. Erection of two storey extension at side of property. Erection of single storey extension at rear of property. Erection of new garage including groundworks and landscaping to facilitate new location. NO OBJECTION.
11. CORRESPONDENCE. There was none.
12. MATTERS OF INTEREST. Cllr Webb commented that with regard to the next steps for the Partial Review of the Purbeck Local Plan, it was noted that there is a PRAG meeting scheduled for 5pm on Wednesday 2nd November 2016. It is understood that this meeting will cover the report of outcomes of the public consultation process.
Cllr Gracey advised that she had obtained examples from other Councils of guidance on “material planning considerations”.
Cllr Gracey also referred to information she had obtained about the launch of new activities by the Lighthouse Family Church in the Club Hall. Concerns were expressed that the range of services they are understood to be offering may duplicate or compete with similar services offered elsewhere in the village. It was agreed to invite a representative of the Lighthouse Family Church to a Council meeting to provide an update on their initiative.
The meeting closed at 7:40pm
Modified by/on …………………. Signed by/on ………………….