FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, June 13th 2016, at 7.00 p.m.
in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim WATTON – Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public Participation.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
4. Minutes of Meeting on April 4th 2016
5. Essential matters arising not listed below.
6. Receipt of 2016/17 bank reconciliation and accounts.
7. Consideration of year-end financial statements 2015/16, and inputs to Annual Return 2016.
8. Review and consideration of date for Annual Parish Meeting 2017.
9. Consideration as to whether LMPC will respond to consultation in the autumn on proposed NHS Dorset service changes – based on key points from the Board of Poole Hospital statement.
10. Planned improvements of Club Hall by Lighthouse Family Church.
11. Proposal for a “Centenary Fields” Deed of Dedication to protect the Lytchett Matravers Memorial Green in perpetuity.
12. Proposed temporary road closure by DCC Highways – Colehill Rd for 3 days (1-3 August 09:30-17:30 daily)
14. Matters of interest and information related to Finance & Policy.
Committee Members: K Norris, A Bush, M Colvey, J Gracey, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: June 2016