Annual Meeting of the Parish Council – Weds 24th May 2023 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. Election of Council Chair and receipt of declaration of acceptance of office.
3. Election of Council Vice Chair and receipt of declaration of acceptance of office.
4. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
5. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 26th April 2023.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Full Council meeting (for purposes of report only).
7. Chair’s announcements
8. To consider appointments to DAPTC Area and Larger Councils Committees.
9. To consider appointments of Lytchett Matravers Youth Groups link, litter picking evens co-ordinator, Rights of Way (footpaths & bridleways etc) representative, and liaison roles to other village organisations as required.
10. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 10th May 2023 (for purposes of report only)
11. To receive and consider the report and recommendations of the review of the Council’s insurance cover.
12. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive a report from the Highways Working Group (for purposes of report only).
14. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).
15. To receive a report from the Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall Working Group (for purposes of report only)
16. To receive and consider the three quotes obtained for Building Regulation fees for the forthcoming LM Youth Hall works.
17. To receive and discuss a report on the Coronation Picnic event.
18. To receive and note the AGAR 31/03/2023 Internal Audit report signoff by the Internal Auditor, Rosie Darkin-Miller; and to receive and consider Mrs Darkin Miller’s report and recommendations to the Parish Council on matters identified during the internal audit process.
19. To consider a proposal to make meeting reports available prior to Parish Council Meetings.
20. To receive and consider for approval the CIL report for the year ending 31st March 2023.
21. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|British Telecom||Office phone and broadband – Apr 2023||61.75||12.34||74.09|
|SSE||Youth Hall electricity Charge Quarter 1 2023/24||78.78||3.93||82.71|
|Christopher P Manning||Balance payment (50%) for hosting plus showband for Coronation event||1875.00||0.00||1875.00|
|The Charitable Emporium||Provision of covered stage, PA system, mix engineer and stage crew for Coronation event||1250.00||250.00||1500.00|
22. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – May 2023.||1139.00||0.00||1139.00|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI – May 2023.||388.55||0.00||388.55|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib May 2023||420.13||0.00||420.13|
|T Homer||Handyman duties, April 2023||286.55||0.00||286.55|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance May 2023 Inv no xxxxxxxx||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Hire of Hall for Coronation event||100.00||0.00||100.00|
|Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium Management||Annual subscription||95.00||0.00||95.00|
|A Huggins||Reimbursement of expenditure of behalf of Council – Coronation event (banners, hazard tape, litter sacks)||137.02||0.00||137.02|
|A Bush||Reimbursement of expenditure of behalf of Council – travel to B&Q, plants for bund (Part 1)||42.89||0.00||42.89|
|T Watton||Reimbursement of expenditure of behalf of Council – travel to Internal Auditor with council books||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|Information Commissioners Office||Data Protection annual renewal fee||35.00||0.00||35.00|
|Kate L porter||Facepainting at Coronation event||205.00||0.00||205.00|
|The Play Company International Ltd||2 x benches plus delivery||1198.00||239.60||1437.60|
|Churches Fire Security||Inspection & service of fire extinguishers etc at LM Youth Hall||147.01||29.40||176.41|
|Aerial Tree Services||Dismantling of precarious broken horse chestnut branch in churchyard||350.00||0.00||350.00|
|Homestyle Glazing Ltd||Balance of payment (50%) for LM Youth Hall window replacements||4075.00||815.00||4890.00|
|Excalibur Stone||Refund of memorial fee payment incorrectly deposited in LMPC bank account.||158.00||0.00||158.00|
|A Bush||Reimbursement of expenditure of behalf of Council – travel to B&Q, plants for bund (Part 2)||48.50||0.00||48.50|
|M Fletcher||Allotment deposit refund (plot 24)||33.50||0.00||33.50|
23. Training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
24.To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
25. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: May 2023