As recorded under minute 13 of the Full Council meeting on 15th December 2008, the Lytchett Matravers Parish Council resolved to adopt the Model Publication Scheme for the provision of information requested by members of the public:
The Council’s policy for the publication of information, and its procedures for responses to requests for information, as listed in the Lytchett Matravers Parish Council Guide to Information, will be in accordance with the Model Publication Scheme.
The Model Publication Scheme commits the Council:
- To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information, including environmental information, which is held by the Parish Council and falls within the classifications listed below.
- To specify the information which is held by the Parish Council and falls within the classifications listed below.
- To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within the Model Publication Scheme
- To produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public.
- To review and update on a regular basis the information the Council makes available under the scheme.
- To produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made proactively available.
- To make the Model Publication Scheme available to the public.
The full Scheme
Guide to Handling Requests
- LytchettMatraversParishCouncil-Policy and procedures for handling requests for information (Dec2008)(1) (PDF)
Below is a summary of the information available on this website:
Who we are and what we do
- Who’s who on the Council and its Committees
- Contact details for Parish Clerk and Council members
- Location of main Council office
What we spend and how we spend it
- Annual Return 31st March 2016 (PDF)
- 2009-10 Approved Budget (PDF)
- Finance Regs Approved 15 Oct 2007 (PDF)
- Record of grants awarded (PDF)
- Record of grants received (PDF)
- Record of contracts awarded and value (PDF)
What our priorities are and how we are doing
How we make decisions
- Timetable of meetings
- Agendas of meetings
- Minutes of meetings
- Responses to planning applications (part of Planning minutes)
Our policies and procedures
- Standing Orders – Lytchett Matravers Parish Council (15 Oct 2007) (PDF)
- Model Code of Conduct for Parish & Town Councils 07 (PDF)
- Equal Opportunities Policy statement – Lytchett Matravers Parish Council (June 2006) (PDF)
- Lytchett Matravers Parish Council – Policy and procedures for handling requests for information (Dec 2008)(PDF)
- Policy for grants and donations etc 080818 (final) (PDF)
Policy statements can be found in the F&P minutes.
Lists and registers
The services we offer
- Allotments plan Oct 08 (Excel)
- Allotments Agreement-blank (Word)
- Grazing Licence ROWPARK-Blank (Word)
- Grazing Licence DYETTS-Blank (Word)
- Burial Charges (RevApril2011)v2 (PDF)
- Burial Form-Purchase (2013) (Word)
- Burial Form-Memorial (Nov 13) (Word)
- Burial Form-Interment (Rev Sept 13) (Word)
- Summary of street scene and facilities (PDF)