Every small authority in England with an annual turnover of £6.5m or less must complete an annual return at the end of each financial year (31st March), so each year we are required to submit an Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) to be reviewed by an external auditor appointed by Smaller Authorities’ Audit Appointments Ltd.
Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the accounting records for the financial year to which the audit relates and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers, receipts and other documents relating to those records must be made available for inspection by any person interested. These documents are therefore available on reasonable notice by application to Mr T Watton , Parish Clerk Tel 07824 829491 or email or write to Lytchett Matravers Parish Clerk, 15 Coles Lane, Milborne St Andrew, BLANDFORD FORUM, DT11 0LG.
Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2021
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 8 Sept 2021 (PDF)
- Annual Governance & Accountability Return 2020 2021 (PDF)
- Notice of public rights and publication of unaudited annual governance & accountability return (AGAR) for year ended 31st March 2021 (Word) (the AGAR will be published in full, here, when it is signed off by the external auditors (by September 2021)). For more information, please see this post.
An archive of the Parish Council’s approved Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) can be found below:
- 2019 – 2020 Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR)
- 2018 – 2019 Annual Return
- 2017 – 2018 Annual Return
- 2016 – 2017 Annual Return
- 2015 – 2016 Annual Return (PDF) and Final Accounts (PDF)
- 2007 – 2008 Annual Return (PDF)