FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE of Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Meeting to be held on Wednesday, March 14th 2018, at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall, High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 7th February 2018.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
5. To receive and note the latest bank reconciliation.
6. To receive and consider a report covering council income and expenditure to date.
7. To consider planning application 6/2018/0082 Mrs Goretti Quinn-Bagley. 22 Glebe Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EH. Erect a side extension.
8. To consider planning application 6/2018/0063 Lewis Wyatt (Construction) Ltd & Morrish Builders. Land at Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers. Erection of 46 dwellings (including affordable homes), new vehicular access via Huntick Road, associated landscaping, drainage & all other development works.
9. To consider planning application 6/2018/0019 James Gregory, Valley View Community Garden and Care Farm, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DA. Erection of 9 polytunnels, agricultural barn and provision of a temporary rural workers dwelling and associated septic tank.
10. To consider planning application 6/2018/0097. Mr and Mrs M Miller. 11 Glebe Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EJ. Raise and extend roof to create habitable first floor with a Juliet balcony on the rear elevation. Insert dormer windows on the front and rear elevation. Erect a single storey side extension.
11. To undertake an annual review of Council Risk Register.
12. To undertake an annual review of the schedule of Governance / Internal Controls responsibilities.
13. Annual review of burial records – nomination of reviewers.
14. Annual review of insurance cover – nomination of reviewers.
15. To consider a request received from Lytchett Matravers Guides for support.
16. To receive and consider the content of reports from Working Groups (by exception).
17. To consider further work to complete Wareham Rd bus shelter project – removal of spoil and reinstatement of hedge.
18. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: March 2018