FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE of Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Meeting to be held on Monday, October 9th 2017, at 7.00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Policy Committee meeting held on 14th August 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. To receive and note report of latest 2017/18 bank reconciliation and accounts.
6. To consider a proposal to write off Sports Club currently outstanding debt for Lytchett Astro repairs (see email circulated by Parish Clerk on 16th August 2017).
7. To receive and note approval of the 2016-17 Annual Return to the external auditors.
8. To receive and consider a review of alternative providers of telephone and broadband suppliers for the Parish Office.
9. To note correspondence received.
Committee Members: K Norris, B Barker, A Bush, M Colvey, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: September 2017