Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Monday 28th April 2014 in the Sports Club Pavilion, High St Car Park, Lytchett Matravers at 7:00 pm.
PRESENT were: Cllr C Wood, Cllr R Miller, Cllr P Talbot, Cllr E Wilson, and Mr T Watton, Parish Clerk.
No members of the public were present.
1. APOLOGIES, Cllr J Dyball.
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended). There was none
4. Minutes of meeting held on Monday 6th March 2014 were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2014/0031 Mr Barnes. Oriani, Lime Kiln Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EL. Extend existing balcony. PASS shows that PDC has approved this application.
6/2014/0075 Mr F Litchfield. 42 Charborough Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DH. Erect single storey rear extension. PASS shows that PDC has approved this application.
6/2014/0079 Mr Paul Hanger. 25 Landers Reach, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6NB. Remove up and over garage door and replace it with UPVC double glazed window and brick to facilitate garage conversion. PASS shows that PDC has approved this application.
6/2014/0089 Mr Dent. High Street (89), Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Convert existing workshop to bedroom with en-suite. PASS shows that PDC has approved this application.
6. 6/2014/0163 Mr Lee Batchelor. Three Jays, Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EQ. Erect single storey rear extension & replace rear dormer window with Juliet balcony. The Parish Council wished to raise an OBJECTION on the grounds of the proposal overlooking adjacent properties in The Spinney.
7. 6/2014/0172 Mr Stevens. 23 Lime Kiln Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EL. Erect rear extension & make alterations to conservatory. Install new chimney. NO OBJECTION.
8. 6/2014/0192 Wessex Water Services Ltd. Purbeck Road (Land adjacent Wessex Water Reservoir), Lytchett Matravers. Outline application – Erect a residential development of up to 29 dwellings with the reserved matter of access to be determined. The Council members felt that this matter should be referred to Full Council immediately. The members’ view was that this proposal is premature and should be deferred until after the Lytchett Matravers Neighbourhood Plan is complete on the basis that:
· The Lytchett Matravers Neighbourhood Plan is already under consideration and the timing of this proposal undermines the public consultation process for it.
· The Lytchett Matravers Neighbourhood Plan public survey of issues strongly indicates a serious concern amongst residents that many aspects of the village infrastructure are already seriously over-stretched.
· The Planning Inspector has yet to respond to PDC on the matter of housing numbers in the District. The Council felt that this proposal should not be considered until after the Inspector’s decision is known.
9. CORRESPONDENCE. There was none.
10. MATTERS OF INTEREST
In view of the date of this meeting, the scheduled Planning Committee meeting on Thursday 1st May was cancelled.
The meeting closed at 19:25.