Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 2nd November 2017 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 7th September 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. To consider application 6/2017/0549 Mrs Jacqueline Wheeler. Elderbrook, Peatons Lane, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HW. Replace part of existing flat roof with new flat roof, replace remaining existing flat roof with pitched roof.
6. To consider application 6/2017/0561 Mr Nigel Stickley. 4 Landers Reach, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6NB. Garage conversion to bedroom and ensuite.
7. To consider application 6/2017/0572 Mr J Coakes. 169 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EA. Sever land & erect detached chalet bungalow & garage. Alter access.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: 25th October 2017