Purbeck Citizens Advice normally hold drop-in sessions at the Library but these are obviously currently not available. However, people can still get advice by phone or email. Here’s the latest from Purbeck Citizens Advice (and please see poster below)
Purbeck Citizens Advice is still open
We continue to provide free, independent and confidential advice and information whatever your question.
We have advisers working 5 days a week providing advice on the phone or by email.
We offer a full range of advice including help with:
- Benefits entitlement and claims
- Debt management and budgeting
- Employment advice including Statutory Sick Pay and rights when laid off work
- Advice for the self employed
- Help to reduce essential expenditure – eg reducing energy costs/applying for support to pay water bills
- Referrals for charitable support or to food banks
Purbeck residents can contact us on 01929 551913, leave a name and contact phone number and an adviser will call back as soon as possible. Alternatively send an email to email@example.com or use our webform at http://www.purbeckadvice.org.uk/contact-us.html