ENVIRONMENT AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, May 11th 2015, in the Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers at 7.00p.m.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public participation.
3. Minutes of Environment and Amenities Cttee meeting held on 2nd March 2015.
4. Matters arising not listed below.
5. Open Spaces:
Recreation Ground / car park.
Row Park Paddock
Allotments – including:
(a) Allotment Society requests for gravel in the vehicle gateway, dealing with the area adjacent to the vehicle gate (nettles and levelling) and a proposed BBQ.
(b) Review of progress on points arising from March half yearly liaison meeting.
(c) Clerk’s report into rentals and plot condition.
Memorial Green / War memorial
Hedges & Ditches
Foxhills Open Space
Other open spaces
6. Progress update on Risk Assessment of physical assets.
7. Consideration of proposal (including cost) for a notice board at the Allotments.
8. Review of rental arrangements for the portion of Dyetts Field used for bee-keeping.
9. Consideration of arrangements for next village litter pick.
11. Matters of Interest and Information.
Committee Members: Cllrs. E Wilson (Committee Chairman), Cllrs R Carswell, A Cottman, A Huggins, J Taylor, K Norris, I Maitland
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk : T WATTON Date : May 2015