ENVIRONMENT AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE – Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, July 3rd 2017, in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7.00p.m.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation time
1. To receive apologies for absence and consider if the reason for absence should be formally approved by the Council.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. Election of Committee Chair for 2017/18.
4. Election of Committee Vice Chair for 2017/18.
5. To receive and approve minutes of Environment and Amenities Cttee meeting held on May 8th 2017.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
7. To consider a proposal to remove the litter bin near the bus stop adjacent to Lytchett Matravers Primary School.
8. To receive and consider a paper about project and Working Group organisation.
9. To initiate a review of the current objectives and performance of village and highway verge grass cutting.
10. To consider a proposal to request DCC to allow the Parish Council to set up vegetation clearance of both Eldons Drove lane and the entrance to the Lytchett Astro
11. To receive and consider the Parish Clerk’s report covering the following physical assets:
Recreation Ground / car park
Row Park Paddock
Old School Memorial Green / War memorial
Hedges & Ditches
Foxhills Open Space
Other open spaces
12. To review the Handyman’s ad hoc tsk list.
Committee Members: Cllrs. E Wilson, B Barker, R Carswell, A Cottman, A Huggins, J Taylor, K Norris
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T WATTON Date: June 2017