ENVIRONMENT AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, November 3rd 2014, in the Sports Club Pavilion at 7.30p.m.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public participation.
3. Minutes of Environment and Amenities Cttee meeting held on 1st Sept 2014.
4. Matters arising not listed below.
5. Open Spaces:
Recreation Ground / car park.
Row Park Paddock
Memorial Green / War memorial
Hedges & Ditches
Foxhills Open Space
MUGA – including repair and maintenance needs noted at August Full Council meeting.
Village centre project
Other open spaces
6. Consideration of a brief for the purchase of fencing, and signage etc to support improved dog controls on the Recreation Ground.
7. Consideration of matters to improve road safety on Rushall Lane (petition to DCC raised by Corfe Mullen).
8. Consideration of PDC consultation on minor update to CIL Priorities for Spending (Reg 123 list) – see email of 20th Oct to all Council members.
10. Matters of Interest and Information.
Committee Members: Cllrs. E Wilson (Committee Chairman), Cllrs R Carswell, A Cottman, A Huggins, J Taylor, K Norris, I Maitland
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk : T WATTON Date : October 2014