ENVIRONMENT AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, July 6th 2015, in the Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers at 7.00p.m.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Election of Committee Chairman and Vice Chairman
3. Receipt of Chair and Vice Chair acceptance of office.
4. Public participation.
5. Minutes of Environment and Amenities Cttee meeting held on 11th May 2015.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Open Spaces:
Recreation Ground / car park.
Row Park Paddock
Memorial Green / War memorial
Hedges & Ditches
Foxhills Open Space
Other open spaces
8. Consideration of quotations for tree removal – Willow Walk.
9. Proposal for maintenance of Landers Reach “Roundabouts”.
10. Progress update on Risk Assessment of physical assets.
11. Village litter pick.
13. Matters of Interest and Information.
Committee Members: Cllrs. E Wilson (Committee Chairman), Cllrs R Carswell, A Cottman, A Huggins, J Taylor, K Norris
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk : T WATTON Date : July 2015