ENVIRONMENT AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE – Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, November 6th 2017, in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7.00p.m.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation time
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of Environment and Amenities Cttee meeting held on September 4th 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. To receive and consider the Parish Clerk’s report covering the following physical assets:
Recreation Ground / car park
Row Park Paddock
Old School Memorial Green / War memorial
Hedges & Ditches
Foxhills Open Space
Other open spaces
6. To review the Handyman’s ad hoc tsk list.
Committee Members: Cllrs B Barker, R Carswell, A Cottman, A Huggins, J Taylor, K Norris
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T WATTON Date: November 2017