ENVIRONMENT AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, November 7th 2016, in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7.00p.m.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public participation.
3. Minutes of Environment and Amenities Cttee meeting held on September 5th 2016.
4. Matters arising not listed below.
5. Open Spaces:
Recreation Ground / car park
Row Park Paddock
Old School Memorial Green / War memorial
Hedges & Ditches
Foxhills Open Space
Other open spaces
6. Report from Huntick Cycle Way working group.
7. Review of Handyman ad hoc task list.
8. Use of the Youth Hall in Lytchett Matravers
10. Matters of Interest and Information.
Committee Members: Cllrs. E Wilson, R Carswell, A Cottman, A Huggins, J Taylor, K Norris
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk : T WATTON Date : October 2016