ENVIRONMENT AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, March 7th 2016, in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7.00p.m.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public participation.
3. Minutes of Environment and Amenities Cttee meeting held on January 4th 2016.
4. Matters arising not listed below.
5. Open Spaces:
Recreation Ground / car park.
Row Park Paddock
Memorial Green / War memorial
Cemetery – including response to fallen tree and damage to headstones.
Hedges & Ditches
Foxhills Open Space
Other open spaces
6. Review of progress on points arising from the ROSPA inspection of the play areas 2015.
7. Review of “Policy regarding use of High Street Car Park by food vendors”.
8. Consideration of licence fee for food vendors operating under the above policy on the High St Car Park, Lytchett Matravers.
10. Matters of Interest and Information.
Committee Members: Cllrs. E Wilson (Committee Chairman), Cllrs R Carswell, A Cottman, A Huggins, J Taylor, K Norris
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk : T WATTON Date : February 2016