Extraordinary meeting of the Full Council
Wednesday 12th August at 7.00 p.m. online
Access link for meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83978329740?
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence
2. To elect a Chairperson of the Finance & General Purposes Committee, and to receive the relevant acceptance of office.
3. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 8th July 2020.
5. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the latest 2020-21 bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider a report covering 2020-21 council income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
8. To consider recommendations from the Village Centre Working Group regarding tenders for four elements of work:
a) Works to extend south side of car park.
b) Works to install SW drainage from the car park.
c) Works to form new, plus adapt existing, accesses to High Street.
d) Works to realign east side path, plus charging points.
9. To consider a proposal from Mr P Storey, Morrish Homes, for the naming of the roads on the Huntick Rd development (see email of 20th July).
10. To consider holding a litter picking event in September; and the arrangements required to undertake this safely during the current pandemic.
11. To consider planning application 6/2020/0255 Lord Rockley, Lytchett Heath Polo Club, Lytchett Heath Farm, Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6AE. Erect a single storey pavilion adjacent to an all weather polo arena.
12. To consider planning application 6/2020/0037 27 Landers Reach, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6NB. Erect a single storey rear extension & a 2 storey side extension.
13. To consider planning application 6/2020/0341 Kit Robins, Jennys Lane, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BP. Erect a detached garage
14. To receive a report from the Parish Clerk on the condition of allotment plots.
15. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
16. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: August 2020