Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday, July 18th 2018, at 7.00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To elect the Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee for 2018/19.
3. To receive the acceptance of office for the Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee for 2018/19.
4. To elect the Vice-Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee for 2018/19.
5. To receive the acceptance of office for the Vice-Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee for 2018/19.
6. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
7. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 13th June 2018.
8. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
9. To receive and note the 2018/19 year to date bank reconciliation.
10. To receive and consider a report covering 2018/19 year to date council income and expenditure.
11. To consider planning application 6/2018/0317 Mr & Mrs Lindon. Woodstock, 9 Ballard Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EW. Erect a conservatory to rear.
12. To consider planning application 6/2018/0316 Mr A & Mrs R Green. Westcroft Stud Farm, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BZ. Single storey side extension with store room in roof above.
13. To consider planning application 6/2018/0334 Mr & Mrs Griffiths. 1 Charborough Close Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DJ. Erect single storey front extension and two storey side extension. Create new vehicular access and alterations to existing.
14. To receive and approve the 2017/18 year end accounting statements.
15. To receive and consider the content of reports from the leader of the Working Groups as follows:
– Neighbourhood Plan
– Youth Hall
– High Street Shared Space
– Rec. Path
– Rec. Pavilions
– Eldons Drove Lane
– Astro Expansion
– New Sports Field
– Huntick Road Cycleway
– Sports Club Governance
– Progress towards SiLCA
– House style benches
16. Consideration or a proposal for amendment to the Council’s Grants Policy & Procedures and application form.
17. To consider a proposal of items for inclusion in the next article for the Parish Magazine.
18. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: July 2018