FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE of Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Meeting to be held on Wednesday, February 7th 2018, at 7.00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 3rd January 2018.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
5. To receive and note the latest bank reconciliation.
6. To receive and consider a report covering council income and expenditure to date.
7. To consider the detailed sub-budget allocations for 2018/19, as well as:
· Allocating CIL monies to specific projects,
· Reviewing the tagging of monies invested with Prudential International to ensure that the capital provided under s106 agreement for Foxhills Open Space is protected,
· Ensuring that the agreed sinking funds for replacement of Council assets continue to be provided for, and their future remains secure.
8. To consider planning application 6/2018/0015 Alex O’Sullivan. 14 Gibbs Green, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6ND. First floor addition to existing ground floor extension.
9. To consider planning applications 6/2018/0038 and 6/2018/0039 (listed building consent) Alf & Raili Bush. The Shooting Box, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HJ. Proposed demolition of southern extension and rebuilding to a larger size.
10. To consider a proposed revised policy and procedure for grant awards.
11. To consider the content of a paper from Cllr Barker regarding Parish Council contributions to the Parish Magazine.
12. To consider and decide on content for the forthcoming issue of Lytchett Link.
13. To receive and consider the content of a report covering the main points of a meeting on 5th February discussing the possible devolution of services.
14. To receive and consider activity status of Working Group / projects – except where listed separately below. To include any necessary “resetting”.
15. To receive and note the content of a Working Group report regarding the Clerk’s progress towards CiLCA submission.
16. To receive and note the content of a Working Group report on the Cyclepath project.
17. To consider recommendations arising from review of RoSPA report on Lytchett Astro, Rocket Park / Basketball / wheeled play areas, and the Foxhills Play Area.
18. To receive and consider a Working Group report on the ‘Not Just the Rec Path Project’ and consider options for Recreation ground circuit distance markers.
19. To receive and consider a Working Group report on the Benches and Dolly posts project; and to consider proposals for style and policy on Benches and Posts.
20. To receive and note the content of a Working Group report on the Library project Working Group.
21. To receive and note the content of a report of the Purbeck Local Plan Review Consultation Launch Event held by PDC on 30th January 2018.
22. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: January 2018