Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday 10th February 2021 at 7.00 p.m. online – access details from Parish Clerk : email lytchettmatravers or call 07824829491.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 13th January 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the latest 2020-21 bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2020-21 council income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To consider a proposal to relay and repair Astro near joint end-to-end, together with a medium term assessment of the whole pitch.
8. To undertake an annual review of Council’s Risk Register.
9. To undertake an annual review of the schedule of Governance / Internal Controls responsibilities.
10. Annual review of burial records – nomination of reviewers.
11. Annual review of insurance cover – nomination of reviewers
12. To receive an update on the development of a policy for the sponsorship of trees.
13. To consider planning application 6/2020/0576 13 Gibbs Green, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6ND. Extend roof and form rooms in roof-space
14. To consider planning application 6/2020/0592 10 Spy Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DQ. Demolish conservatory and erect new rear extension.
15. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
16. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: February 2021