Finance & General Purposes committee agenda 11th March 2020 [/exerpt]
Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday 11th March 2020, at 7.00 p.m. Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 12th February 2020.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the latest 2019/20 bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2019/20 year to date council income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To consider planning application 6/2020/0097 41 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BH. Erect a single storey side extension.
8. To consider planning application 6/2020/0099 1 Glebe Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EJ. Single storey rear extension.
9. To consider paper on condition of Jubilee Walk and the options to ensure it is maintained to an acceptable standard.
10. To receive a report of the annual review of insurance cover (for purposes of report only).
11. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
12. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: March 2020