Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 11th May 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Sports Pavilion.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 13th April 2022.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2022-23 year to date bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2022-23 year to date income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/02148 135 Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6DZ. Proposal to construct a timber framed, larch clad and insulated structure to link existing dwelling to existing pool house. Also to feature a sloping ‘living roof’.
8. To receive and consider a paper on the safety and insurance relating to Bennys Bumps.
9. To receive an update report on the local arrangements for celebration of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
10. To consider a proposal from Cllr Barker for a donation of £25 to be made to St Mary’s Church for supplying teas & coffees for the Annual Parish meeting
11. To consider a proposal from Cllr Bush that the Council approves the trimming back of the surrounding runners / stems of the Rhus tree on the boundary between the recreation field and Dillons Court, while maintaining the central tree.
12. To consider options for the improvement of bunds on recreation ground.
13. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
14. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: May 2022