Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 12th April 2023 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 8th March 2023.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2022-23 year end bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2022-23 year end income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To note the key dates / timetable for the Council Internal Audit and approval & submission of the Annual Return (AGAR) for the year ended 31st March 2023
8. To receive and note the statement of Fixed Assets as at 31st March 2023
9. To consider Planning Application P/CLP/2023/01860 10 Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DP. New outbuilding to rear garden.
10. To consider a proposal for purchase of 2 of our standard black recycled plastic benches @ £550 each, + £98 delivery i.e. a total of 1198.00 (excl VAT). One is to be located at the Astro and one to be located on the Rec field by the half way line. [Note: LM Football Club have agreed to pay for one bench and half of the delivery = £599 and they will arrange installation.]
11. To consider the following quote from Dorset Waste Services for bins for the Kings Coronation celebration event: Thursday 4 May 2023 – Deliver 4 x 240L general waste bins to Lytchett Matravers Recreation Ground – Car Park, Upper Entrance. Tuesday 9th May 2023 – Empty and remove 4 x 240L general waste bins from Lytchett Matravers Recreation Ground – Car Park, Upper Entrance. Total charge £144.13 (excl VAT).
12. To consider a proposal to arrange for the removal of two tree limbs which are leaning low over Willow Walk. (Photo made available to Council members)
13. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
14. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: April 2023