Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – 12th October 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
4. To receive and note the 2022-23 year to date bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and consider a report covering 2022-23 year to date income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments (for purposes of report only).
7. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/05639 16 Paddock Close Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6AZ. Proposed exterior cladding and rendered panel.
8. To consider planning appeal [ref APP/D1265/W/22/3303352] regarding DC refused application P/FUL/2021/05598 Owls Farm Dolmans Hill Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HP. Temporary retention of one storage container – permission needed until 31st December 2022.
9. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/02013 Viewfield, Deans Drove Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6EQ. Create accommodation at second floor level within new roof with dormers.
10. To consider a proposal to recommend to Full Council the re-appointment of Rosie Darkin-Miller to continue as the Council’s Internal Auditor for 2022/23.
11. To consider the recommendation from DAPTC to remain opted-in to the Smaller Authorities’ Audit Appointments (SAAA) process for the next 5 year period of appointment of External Auditor for Parish & Town Councils.
12. To consider the work so far in developing the budget proposal and precept requirement for 2023/24 and issues for members to consider ahead of the budget setting session at the November F&GP Cttee meeting.
13. To consider a proposal for an initial deep clean of the Youth Club Building at an estimated expenditure of £96 (6x£16/hr for the cleaning crew).
14. To receive a report-back on the Dorset Council Planning Engagement Session held on Monday 3rd October.
15. Review of Dog Exercise area.
16. To consider approval for previously communicated proposal from Cllr Morgan for former bus shelter plinth in Lime Kiln Road.
17. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
18. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: October 2022