Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday, 13th February 2019, at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall, High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 9th January 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
5. To receive and note the 2018/19 year to date bank reconciliation.
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2018/19 year to date council income and expenditure.
7. To consider planning application 6/2019/0003 P & A White & Hibberd. 11 Huntick Estate, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EB. Sever plot. Erect detached 2-bed chalet bungalow with access and parking.
8. To consider planning application 6/2019/0009 Mr Nicholas Rubenstein. 86 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DT. Detached 2 storey building at the rear of 86 Wareham Road, comprising two semi-detached houses.
9. To consider planning application 6/2019/0077 Mr I Simpson. 5 Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DD.
10. To consider the performance of the Dorset AONB (Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty) Partnership in respect of commenting on planning applications. [This is in response to a request from the DAPTC Purbeck Area Committee, and has been prompted by concerns expressed by some councillors across Purbeck over the lack of responses from the Dorset AONB Partnership, and the nature of such responses.]
11. To consider a proposal to adopt the Scribe bespoke accounting package for Parish & Twin councils (annual licence fee £347 + VAT)
12. To consider a proposed Health & Safety policy for the council. Demolish conservatory and erect single storey extension at rear.
13. To consider a proposed Equal Opportunities policy for the council.
14. To consider a proposed Document Retention Scheme for the council.
15. To undertake an annual review of Council Risk Register.
16. To undertake an annual review of the schedule of Governance / Internal Controls responsibilities.
17. Annual review of burial records – nomination of reviewers.
18. Annual review of insurance cover – nomination of reviewers.
19. To Review and approve the text of the forthcoming article for the Parish Magazine.
20. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: February 2019