Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday 13th January 2020 at 7.00 p.m. online – access details from Parish Clerk : email lytchettmatravers or call 07824829491.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 9th December 2020.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the latest 2020-21 bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2020-21 council income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To consider proposals for additional project Working Groups for 2021/22. Note: the existing WGs are Village Centre, Huntick Road Cycleway, Climate Change and Communications.
8. To finalise the development of the budget proposal and precept requirement for 2021/22, for consideration by Full Council
9. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list, and rental renewals of the allotments.
10. To consider revised plans (existing & proposed location plans & block plans, proposed floor plans & proposed elevations) for planning application 6/2020/0422 Harbour View, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HJ. Erect 2 storey front extension with first floor terrace. Construct rear dormers & new chimneys.
11. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
12. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: January 2021