Meeting of FINANCE AND GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE
Wednesday 13th May at 7.00 p.m. online – access details from Parish Clerk : email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07824829491.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
- To receive and consider apologies for absence.
- To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
- To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 8th April 2020.
- To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
- To receive and note the latest 2020-21 bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
- To receive and consider a report covering 2020-21 council income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
- To consider planning application 6/2020/0204 Oak Ridge, Flowers Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BX. Alterations to existing dwelling and sever land to form new dwelling and garage at rear.
- To consider planning application 6/2020/0208 38 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DR. Single storey front and rear extensions, erection of carport, general landscaping and erection of decking at rear.
- To consider planning application 6/2020/0206 38 Hannams Close, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DN. Replacement front porch & demolish front wall to create new vehicular access & driveway.
- To receive and note an update on requests to / awards from the Coronavirus emergency fund.
- To receive and consider a progress report into the following actions to be completed in a co-ordinated way jointly by a small party from LM Angels and LMPC Council – as agreed at the Council meeting on 30th April (minute 5):
(a) Contact the people who are on the request list for support who responded via the Parish Council members,
(b) Provide an explanation to them about what is proposed to happen and why regarding the transfer of their personal data,
(d) Obtain their agreement to the transfer of their data to the Lytchett Matravers Angels.
- To receive and consider a progress report into following actions agreed at the Council meeting on 30th April (minute 8):
8.1 To transfer the payment link on the Just Giving page so that the funds are linked to a bank account nominated by the Lytchett Matravers Angels.
8.2 To transfer the balance in the “Emergency Fund” account, minus the money donated by the Rockley Trust, to the LM Angels’ new Natwest Account as soon as they are able to inform the Parish Council that it is open and operational.
8.3 To consult Lord Rockley regarding whether the donation from the Rockley Trust was intended to be added to the Just Giving account money, or was to be added to the fund used to provide support grants to people in the Lytchett Matravers community adversely affected by coronavirus.
- To receive a report of the review carried out by Cllr Wood with representatives of the Lytchett Matravers Angels into the Lytchett Matravers Coronavirus / Covid-19 Emergency fund policy to arrive at set of proposed amendments to enable the establishment of a common policy document and related set of processes.
- To receive an update report on the activity to install and commission the three defibrillators.
- To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
- To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: May 2020