Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday, September 14th November 2018, at 7.00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 17th October 2018.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
5. To receive and note the 2018/19 year to date bank reconciliation.
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2018/19 year to date council income and expenditure.
7. To consider planning application 6/2018/0582 Mr Nicholas Rubenstein. Land between 66 & 68 The Spinney, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6AS. Erect detached single storey garage.
8. To consider planning application 6/2018/0590 Mr J. Gregory. Valley View Farm, Land south of Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DA. Erection of livestock building.
9. To consider planning application 6/2018/0586 Mrs A Baker. 56 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BH. Convert dwelling to 2 flats. Erect a single storey front extension & side external staircase. New car parking layout & boundary fencing.
10. To consider planning application 6/2018/0557 Dr and Mrs Adam and Vicky Nicholls. 47 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BH. Create a dropped kerb, erect a front garden boundary fence and other associated works.
11. To consider items to be included in the council’s annual report of CIL income and expenditure.
12. To consider a proposed council response to the consultation on the Purbeck Local Plan Pre-Submission.
13. To consider a proposal to consider proposal for the recreation ground ball court, and next steps for it’s funding.
14. To consider the 2019/20 budget and precept working paper – circulated to members by email on 8th November.
15. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: November 2018