Meeting of FINANCE AND GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE
Wednesday 8th April at 7.00 p.m. online (access details from Parish Clerk).
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 07824 829491 email@example.com
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
- To receive and consider apologies for absence.
- To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
- To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 11th March 2020.
- To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
- To receive and note the year end 2019/20 bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
- To receive and consider a report covering 2019/20 year end council income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
- To consider planning application 6/2020/0126 Sweet Apples Cottage, Eddy Green Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HL. Re-thatch roof.
- To receive an update report on LM Angels and volunteers activity.
- To receive an update report on a Crowdfunding initiative in support of vulnerable people in Lytchett Matravers.
- To consider a proposal for interim verge cutting – to be deployed if there DC highway maintenance teams are unable to meet this requirement due to prioritisation elsewhere during the Covid-19 crisis.
- To receive an update report on the status of the Village Centre car park initiative.
- To receive an update report on the status of the Astro lights replacement initiative.
- To receive an update report on the activity to install and commission the three defibrillators.
- To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
- To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: April 2020