Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 8th December 2021 at 7.00 p.m. in the Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: email@example.com or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
- To receive and consider apologies for absence.
- To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
- To consider any nominations for the vacant post of Vice Chair of Finance & General Purposes Committee; and to appoint accordingly.
- To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 10thNovember 2021.
- To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
- To receive and note the 2021-22 YTD bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
- To receive and consider a report covering 2021-22 YTD income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
- To further review the budget proposal and precept requirement for 2022/23 – for recommendation to Full Council.
- To consider a proposal to replace and re-site War Memorial flagpole.
- To consider a proposal to remove or replace the bus shelter in Lime Kiln Road adjacent to the War Memorial.
- To consider planning application P/HOU/2021/04760 Wellincroft Wimborne Road Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HQ. Demolish existing workshop and garage and erect replacement garage
- To consider planning application P/HOU/2021/04614 169 Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6EA. Erect single storey extension to the principle elevation.
- To consider planning application P/HOU/2021/04251 Owls Farm Dolmans Hill Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6HP. Erect side extension and retrospective permission for a conservatory erected on the front elevation and a detached garage
- To consider planning application P/FUL/2021/03167 Bokers Farm Poole Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6AG. Erect an agricultural building with hardstanding area/concrete skirt/ramps and rainwater harvesting tanks. Create new track to building.
- To consider additional Parish Council response to planning application 6/2021/0282 Land east of Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers. Phased residential development of site for 95 dwellings, new vehicular and pedestrian access onto Wareham Road and other associated works including landscaping and open space.
- To consider additional Parish Council request for information to Lewis Wyatts re: dwellings, new vehicular and pedestrian access onto Wareham Road and other associated works including landscaping and open space.
- To consider a draft Parish Councillor Vacancy Policy and Procedure for LMPC – for recommendation to Full Council.
- To receive an update on the Foxhills Open Space and Hannams Close tree works. Also to consider further works – for recommendation to Full Council.
- To review the request from the Speed Watch Group for funding to purchase a speed gun – for recommendation to Full Council.
- To consider progress towards obtaining 3 quotations for Adult Exercise Equipment – for recommendation to Full Council.
- To consider a draft letter to Dorset Council Head of Planning on a range of topics of concern to the Parish Council and residents
- Review of Planning Consultant Quotations and approval of recommended next steps.
- To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
- To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: December 2021