Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 8th February 2023 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 11th January 2023.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2022-23 YTD bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2022-23 YTD income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To consider planning application P/HOU/2023/00446 2 Penrose Close Lytchett Matravers BH16 6EF. Proposed Single Storey Side and Rear Extensions, Single Storey Garden Room and New Front Porch.
8. To consider planning application P/FUL/2023/00458 Land known at Dyett’s Field High Street Lytchett Matravers. Erect an agricultural building.
9. To consider planning application P/CLE/2023/00412 Beaconfield Middle Road Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HJ. The use of six units of accommodation as permanent dwellings at Beaconfield.
10. To consider amended planning application P/HOU/2022/04571 Oakhurst Huntick Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6BB. (Amended plans) Erect single storey side extension. Alterations to existing out building and create new link to form annexe.
11. To undertake an annual review of Council’s Risk Register.
12. To undertake an annual review of the schedule of Governance / Internal Controls responsibilities.
13. Annual review of burial records – nomination of reviewers.
14. Annual review of insurance cover – nomination of reviewers.
15. To consider a proposal to purchase a replacement “strategic” grit bin at the Rose and Crown crossroads.
16. To consider a response to the revised hire agreement for Village Hall accommodation for Council meetings.
17. To receive an update on activity towards local community celebrations for the coronation.
18. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
19. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: February 2023