Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 8th June 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To elect F&GP Cttee Chair and receive acceptance of office.
3. To elect F&GP Cttee Vice-Chair and receive acceptance of office.
4. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
5. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 11th May 2022.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and note the 2022-23 year to date bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
8. To receive and consider a report covering 2022-23 year to date income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
9. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments (for purposes of report only).
10. To consider the current levels of cash holdings in the Council’s bank accounts and whether to move a sum to the Prudential investment.
11. To receive, consider and approve the Internal Audit report recommendations for YE 31/03/2022 and related management responses.
12. To consider the matters listed in section 1 (the Annual Governance Statement) of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) for the year ending 31 March 2022, for recommendation to Full Council.
13. To consider the accounting statements in Section 2 of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR), for recommendation to Full Council.
14. To consider options for improved appearance of security of the recreation ground boundary – Hannams Close.
15. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
16. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: June 2022