Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 8th March 2023 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 8th February 2023.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2022-23 YTD bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2022-23 YTD income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To consider further documents published on the DC Planning Portal related to planning application P/CLE/2023/00412 Beaconfield Middle Road Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HJ. The use of six units of accommodation as permanent dwellings at Beaconfield.
8. To consider amended planning application P/HOU/2022/04571 Oakhurst Huntick Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6BB. (Amended plans) Erect single storey side extension. Alterations to existing out building and create new link to form annexe.
9. To consider an appeal to the Planning Inspectorate against the refusal of P/CLP/2022/05533 Glenwoods Poole Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH21 3RP. Certificate of Lawfulness for the proposed enlargement of the dwellinghouse consisting of a side extension. [Appeal ref APP/D1265/X/23/3314683]
10. To consider planning application (cert of Lawfulness) P/CLE/2023/01028 Chartley Jennys Lane Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6BP. Garden shed, 14′ x 10′, pent roof, timber. For storage of garden tools, chairs, etc
11. Annual review of the Council’s Standing Orders.
12. Annual review of the Council’s Financial Regulations.
13. To consider a request from Lytchett Red Triangle Football Club to position a memorial bench on the recreation ground (email to Council members 27th Feb 2023).
14. To consider a proposed location for the installation of seating at the Lytchett Astro site.
15. To receive and consider a progress update on the planning / preparations for a local celebration for the King’s coronation (for purposes of report only)
16. To consider a proposal that the Council becomes a “Parish Council corporate” member of the Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium Management www.iccm-uk.com
17. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
18. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: March 2023