Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday 9th December 2020 at 7.00 p.m. online – access details from Parish Clerk : email lytchettmatravers or call 07824829491.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 11th November 2020.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the latest 2020-21 bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2020-21 council income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To continue work on developing the budget proposal and precept requirement for 2021/22.
8. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments.
9. To consider a policy, procedures and a formal agreement with the owners of premises hosting a Parish Council defibrillator.
10. To consider planning application 6/2020/0459 Land off Eddy Green Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HL. Demolish existing outbuildings & erect a new dwelling with associated parking and access.
11. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
12. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: December 2020