FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE of Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Meeting to be held on Wednesday, December 13th 2017, at 7.00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Environment & Amenities Committee meeting held on 6th November 2017.
4. To receive and approve the minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on Thursday 2nd November 2017.
5. To receive and approve the minutes of the Finance & Policy Committee meeting held in Monday 9h October 2017.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the above three committees.
7. To consider planning application 6/2017/0650. Mr Garry Vincent. 10 Paddock Close, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6AZ. Single storey front extension.
8. To consider planning application 6/2017/0617. Mr Robert Taylor. Woodlands, Sandy Lane, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DB. Single storey side extension. New windows to be installed to both sides of the main entrance door.
9. To consider planning application 6/2017/0633. Mr Patrick Day. 19 Huntick Estate, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EB & Honeypot Cottage, 20 Huntick Estate, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EB. Joint Householder Application between 19 Huntick Estate & 20 Huntick Estate (Honeypot Cottage) to replace link roof attachment and garage approved by planning permission 6/2012/0734 with utility/breakfast room with monopitch roof and rooflight to Honeypot Cottage.
10. To consider planning application 6/2017/0664. Nicholas Rubenstein. Plots 1 and 2, Eldons Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HH. Variation of condition 2 of planning permission 6/2016/0345(Demolish existing house and erect 2 new dwellings) to retain 2 surfaced parking spaces per dwelling and amended landscaping scheme.
11. To consider planning application 6/2017/0654. Mr & Mrs K Wharmby. 13 Old Chapel Drive, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HA. Single storey rear extension.
12. To consider a change to the mix of housing within the proposed development 6/2016/0743 – Land at Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers (email to Council members 29th November 2017).
13. To consider a proposal to obtain quotations from contractors to clear, re-landscape and replant the two roundabouts in Landers Reach in a sustainable way.
14. To consider the quotations obtained for fitting an inner palings to the remaining 3 sides of the Rocket Park play area.
15. To consider the 2018/19 budget and precept working paper – circulated to members by email on 5th December.
16. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: December 2017