FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, October 12th 2015, at 7.00 p.m.
in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim WATTON – Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public Participation.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
4. Minutes of Meeting on August 10th 2015
5. Essential matters arising not listed below.
6. Receipt of 2015/16 bank reconciliation and accounts to date.
7. Consideration of approval of expenditure of up to £1000 (net of VAT) for repairs to Lytchett Astro pitch fencing – in line with Financial Regs 4.1 and 11.1a iii (repairs to existing equipment).
8. Consideration and responses to issues arising from report “Working Together – A Pilot Project for Locality Working in Dorset”
10. Matters of interest and information related to Finance & Policy.
Committee Members: K Norris, A Bush, M Colvey, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: October 2015