FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, April 13th 2015, at 7.00 p.m.
in the Sports Club Pavilion, High Street car park, Lytchett Matravers
Tim WATTON – Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public Participation.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
4. Minutes of Meeting on February 9th 2015
5. Essential matters arising not listed below.
6. Receipt of year end 2014/15 bank reconciliation and accounts.
7. Timetable and other requirements for completion of Annual Return for year 2014/15.
8. Update on review of signatories on Council bank accounts.
9. Consideration of expenditure for:
(i) Construction and hosting Neighbourhood Planning website
(ii) Online Marketing of Neighbourhood plan / consultation process using existing channels
10. Consideration of proposed revised Council Standing Orders, Financial Regulations and Code of Conduct.
11. Review and consideration of 2015 year end Asset Register.
12. Review and consideration of 2015 year end Earmarked Reserves.
13. Regular review of performance of the Council’s investment with Prudential.
14. Consideration of quotation for ROSPA play area inspections 2015.
15. Consideration of grant applications for 2015-16.
16. Consideration of policy for use of land adjacent to the Allotments.
17. Consideration of a draft response to an enquiry about club hall licence and use of adjacent land.
18. Neighbourhood Plan – update.
20. Matters of interest and information related to Finance & Policy.
Committee Members: K Norris, A Bush, M Colvey, I Maitland, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: April 2015