FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE of Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Meeting to be held on Monday, August 14th 2017, at 7.00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence and consider if the reason for absence should be formally approved by the Council.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Policy Committee meeting held on 5th June 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. To receive and note report of latest 2017/18 bank reconciliation and accounts.
6. To consider a proposal for Working Group priorities, and verification of project lead for each listed priority. (members to see the paper by Cllr Norris emailed on 8th August 2017).
7. To receive and note any available progress reports on the Working Group projects included in agenda item 6 above.
8. To receive and note the content of reports of the Highways issues raised with DCC representatives during a visit to the village on 18th July 2017.
9. To consider a proposal to review possible alternative providers of telephone and broadband suppliers for the Parish Office.
10. To receive and note a report from Parish Clerk regarding the fees payable to Mark Pincott & Associates for top-ups to the Prudential investment.
11. To receive and note a report on progress towards approval of the Annual Return for year 2016/17.
12. To note correspondence received.
Committee Members: K Norris, B Barker, A Bush, M Colvey, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: August 2017