FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, August 8th 2016, at 7.00 p.m.
in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim WATTON – Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public Participation.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
4. Minutes of Meeting on June 13th 2016
5. Essential matters arising not listed below.
6. Receipt of 2016/17 bank reconciliation and accounts.
7. Review of the terms of the Council’s Grants policy – with particular attention to the requirements regarding submission date and the supporting information. .
8. Consideration of “Discretions Statement” in relation to Local Government Pension Scheme.
10. Matters of interest and information related to Finance & Policy.
Committee Members: K Norris, A Bush, M Colvey, J Gracey, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: August 2016