Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 2nd July 2015 at 7pm in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Monday 4th June 2015.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2015/0361 Mrs Christine Field .Harbour Lights, Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BB. Erect replacement dwelling.
7. 6/2015/0382 Mr & Mrs P. Vivian. 13, Scutts Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HB. Erect first floor front extension
9. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : June 2015