MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 16th January 2017
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended). An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. asks a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Chairman’s Announcements.
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 19th December 2016.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
– Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
– Village Hall Toilets Refurbishment Project Working Group
– Sports Club Governance Working Group
– Huntick Rd Cycleway Working Group
10. Recommendations from Committees
Environment & Amenities Cttee – meeting 5th January 2017.
Planning Cttee – meeting on 9th January 2017.
11. Acceptance & Signing of deed of dedication for protection of Old School Green under “Centenary Fields” by Fields in Trust.
12. Acceptance of investment report from Mark Pincott & Associates.
13. Annual Parish Meeting 2017.
14. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
15. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
16. Council to approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3696||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – January (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||848.68||0.00||848.68|
|3697||DCC||LGPS pension contrib Jan.||270.32||0.00||270.32|
|5698||HMRC||PAYE & ENI Quarter 3||879.66||0.00||879.66|
|3698||T Homer||Handyman duties, December.||230.69||0.00||230.69|
|3699||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – December 2016||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3700||Southern Electric||Car Park lighting, quarter 3, 2016/17||16.58||0.82||17.40|
|3701||BWBSL||Allotment water supply, 24/06/16-28/11/16||231.40||0.00||231.40|
|3702||Brighstone Landscaping Ltd||Grounds maintenance, Foxhills Open Space, 01/10/16-31/12/16||620.43||124.09||744.52|
17. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
19. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: January 2017