MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 16th March 2015
At 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Chairman’s Announcements.
3. Presentation by Mr C Bessant of Stonewater Ltd: Land off of Deans Drove – revised proposals for a residential development. (Standing Orders Suspended).
4. Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended). An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. asks a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
5. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
6. Minutes of Council Meeting on 16th February 2015.
7. Matters arising not listed below.
8. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
10. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups.
(i) Neighbourhood Planning Working Group.
11. Recommendations from Committees
Planning Committee – meeting 5th March 2015
Environment & Amenities Cttee – meeting 2nd March 2015.
12. Arrangements for Annual Parish Meeting, 2015.
13. Purbeck District Local Plan Partial Review – extension to consultation period.
14. Receipt of Risk Assessments 2015.
15. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
16. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
17. Council to approve the following payments due: –
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3418||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – March (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||878.20||0.00||878.20|
|3419||T Watton||Adjustment of pay in accordance with agreed pay rise||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|3420||T Watton||Reimbursement of expenses incurred on Council business||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|3421||T Homer||Handyman duties – February.||222.75||0.00||222.75|
|3422||Continental Landscapes||Grass Cutting, Southern end of Rec – February||20.00||4.00||24.00|
|3423||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – February||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3424||BT Payment Services||Office phone and broadband Dec 14 –Mar 15||111.75||22.34||134.09|
|3425||K Norris||Reimbursement of travelling expenses for DAPTC meeting||6.40||0.00||6.40|
|3426||Dorset County Council||Funding of additional library opening hour 2014/15||1277.00||0.00||1277.00|
|3427||Anglebury Press Ltd||Printing 2000 copies of Lytchett Link no 55||325.00||0.00||325.00|
|3428||DAPTC||Fee for clerks attendance at annual conference||50.00||0.00||50.00|
|3429||D J Horn, South Electrix||Supply and fitting of 4 x 1.24Kw convector heaters at Club Hall||612.00||0.00||612.00|
18. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
20. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: March 2015